APOLLO payment terminal may not be able to function properly under following conditions, which should be avoided by the operator:
- The terminal and the accessories must not be wet or moisturized, please keep it in dry environment.
- The terminal should be handled with care, avoided from being dropped, crashed, smashed, etc.
- Please prevent tiny objects from falling into the gaps of the terminal cover, e.g. paper inlet & outlet, card reader slots, etc.
- The terminal must be kept away from magnetic fields and radiations.
- The terminal must be kept away from direct sunshine.
- Please do NOT use other devices, other than the accessories provided, to connect the terminal to electric power source.
Proper Working Environment:
- Temperature: 0 - 45°C
- Relative Humidity: 0 - 85%
APOLLO payment terminal already certified below payment scheme.